If you purchased Charmin Freshmates Flushable Wipes and any other pre-moistened wipes sold under the Charmin brand name bearing the word “flushable” on the package, you may be entitled to receive a refund of ($0.70) for every package of the Product you purchased in New York between April 6, 2011 and March 6, 2020, if you do not have Proof of Purchase or ($1.20) for the first package purchased (and $1.00 for any additional packages purchased) if you submit Proof of Purchase.
Claim Deadline could be as soon as August 22, 2020.
Link to the Site.
Other Class Action Settlements.
- Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Settlement
- Califia Farms Dairy-Alternative Class Action Settlement
- Joe’s Tuna Class Action (up to $29)
- Ocean Spray Class Action Settlement (up to $20)
- Bell + Howell Class Action (up to $30)
- UPDATE Automotive Parts Class Action ($100 and More)
- U by Kotex Class Action (up to $30)
The information provided must be true and correct. The class action Administrator has authority to review claims for validity, completeness, and potential mistake or fraud, and to request additional Information from Claimants to assist in validating claims.